The second EMREX Stakeholder Forum was held in Helsinki 1 February 2017.
The meeting was at the Ministry of Education and Culture, Meritullinkatu 1 in Helsinki.
The EMREX Stakeholder Forum is set up to ensure that our project is aligned with the needs of the higher education institutions as well as with other similar initiatives and collaborations across Europe. The Stakeholder Forum provides you with the opportunity to make your voice heard and have a say on the work we are doing, and the way we are doing it.
Topics to be discussed in the EMREX Stakeholder Forum:
- Should we be satisfied with our results so far? Is the project meeting its goals, or is there something you feel is missing that we could still add?
- What can we do to get more students to use EMREX before the Field Trial is over? This has turned out to be the most difficult part of the field trial. There is very limited student exchange between the Nordic countries (including Italy)
- What should the future of EMREX look like? Should we apply for an extension to the project to expand the network within EU? Should we co-operate with countries outside EU? Opening dialogue has been started with the US, China and Australia. Are there any other countries outside of Europe that we should focus on? Join forces with Erasmus Without Paper (or/and other similar projects)? Add EMREX to admission systems?
Agenda for the Stakeholder Forum:
|9.00-9.15||Welcome, agenda and short presentation|
|9.15-10.00||Should we be satisfied with our results so far – feedback and discussion|
|10.15-11.00||What can we do to get more students to use EMREX before the Field Trial is over – feedback and discussion|
|11.00-11.45||Future of EMREX, new projects/Scaling up – feedback and discussion|
|12.00-12.30||Changing venue, going to Ateneum|
|12.30-13.30||Lunch at Ateneum|
|13.30-14.30||Visit to the Ateneum museum and a one hour guided tour of Finnish art history. The museum is just opposite the main train station, so easy access to the airport afterwards.|
|14.30-15.00||Final coffee and networking|
The dinner on 31.1 is at 19.00 in Atelje Finne, for those signed up for it.
Atelje Finne, Arkadiankatu 14
– the table is booked for 19.00
The Stakeholder Forum will be at the Ministry of Education and Culture, Meritullinkatu 1 in downtown Helsinki. Just a couple of minutes walk from Senaatintori.
Please see the Seminar page for suggestions
- The meals and the forum itself will be at our expense, but as we are a publicly funded project, you will have to cover your own travel expenses and accommodation.