EMREX Workshop 23-24 November 2021
EMREX hosts a workshop with both strategic and technical focus 23/24 November 2021 (lunch-to-lunch). The workshop will be hybrid with participation possible onsite in Göttingen and also online via Zoom.
The full agenda can be found here.
Among the highlights are:
- Hermann Strack from the Harz University of Applied Sciences: EMREX-based results and new developments.
- Jörg Rückriemen from Bundesdruckerei: Workshop on the topic “Connection EMREX, EBSI and SSI”.
- The University of Göttingen (Project PIM): the recognition transport via Elmo. Bettina Bube
- HISinOne is ready for EMREX. Michael Lierath, HIS
- Changes in ELMO-format
- Discussion about the strategic future of EMREX: In which direction should EMREX develop in the next years? What do we need to do to achieve this? And how can we achieve this?